Saturday, June 7, 2014

If you pester me, I'll pester you for Jesus

Subject: Web Listing

Hi,
My name is Jake and I am an Online Strategist. I've been tracking the success of your website while doing some research on your industry—I'm impressed with your company, but there are some real opportunities for growth that you currently are missing.

Are you interested in several proven strategies to use content and social media to drive relevant traffic to your site? In 20 minutes I can show you how to fuel your brand and generate more revenue from search engines and social networks. This is a $500 value free of charge.

 I’d like to follow up about this with a quick phone call. Can I call you this week to discuss your campaign?

Thank you

Best regards,
Jake

Subject: RE: Web Listing 
Hi,
Hope you are doing well. I was expecting your response on my email for Web Listing as was mailed you yesterday. Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss this further.

Thank you
Best regards,
Jake

Subject: RE: RE: Web Listing
Hi, Jake:
I have been tracking the success of your life and was wondering if you have accepted Jesus Christ and your personal Lord and Savior. I can testify that he has sustained me for the past 30 years. Before I knew him I believed I wouldn't be able to continue.

Everything isn't perfect, of course, but I do have true meaning now. The best thing is, this is an offer of eternal life. You'd think there wouldn't be enough money to buy that, and you'd be right. But it's yours free if you only accept the Jesus. If you would like to discuss how you can live your life for God, certainly, feel free to call.

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment